The extreme way of training of chinese

Started by ashita, July 23, 2011 · 8 Replies · 3,222 Views

ashita

If the chinese acrobats, gymnasts, are so strong, it is not by chance.

Watch this video to see at what cost, how they are trained.

It is not anymore training, having fun with his friends while training, it is total torture ! :shock:

"Somewhere out there, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max "

It all makes sense after this video ^^

uH-jQN3Ln60

Tefached

Wow that's pretty sad, they were so hard on that little boy :(

Newguy

And you can bet they toned it down for the video...

Svend

While somewhat shocking (can't say, I'm surprised), it's also truly inspirational!!

Seiji
Newguy said:
And you can bet they toned it down for the video...

Definitely, the cut out the cursing like 5 minutes in.

I think the saddest part to watch was when the woman called the little boy fat and said he didn't want to be successful.

ashita
Seiji said:
Newguy said:
And you can bet they toned it down for the video...

I think the saddest part to watch was when the woman called the little boy fat and said he didn't want to be successful.

At this moment, i said, shut the #*%# bi*** lol

Also when the little girl was crying because of her neck pain after the premire, when the man was holding her, a women said " what a kid ", they make them become powerfull machine but they lose their soul, like robot

Larry Roseman
Seiji said:
Newguy said:
And you can bet they toned it down for the video...

Definitely, the cut out the cursing like 5 minutes in.

I think the saddest part to watch was when the woman called the little boy fat and said he didn't want to be successful.

Hey coach maybe your kid is overeating (if he is) because of emotional distress.

Look the chinese used to bind girl's feet to prevent growth.

Caring for children may not rank top on the list, with some of the old timers at least.

Mats Trane

No smiles :(

Quick Start Test Smith

I think some people may find that video to be saddening because of the rough treatment of the children. The children, after all, are just children, and no matter how strong and conditioned they are, they deserve to be children, not professional athletes at five years old. Isn't childhood supposed to be somewhat of a happy experience?

That is NOT to say that I dislike the teaching methods of the Chinese instructors or the intense and uber focused way the they train. I LOVE that kind of specifically focused environment for training where the only goal is to excel at that one field. I just think it's a bit more suited to the mentality of middle aged teens and above.