Today I went to a gymnastics place for a few hours to play around and try some stuff out. I was there for 2 hours and it was $5. First thing i did when i got there was stack some mats neck high and dive roll over it. I was surprised i even made it. For some reason i had absolutely no fear today. I tried out some back tucks i got all the way around but i couldn't land them, it was the same for front tucks. Played with some rings for a while couldn't get a muscle up, i did get a back lever for a split second though. I then when to a mushroom and managed to get one rotation on a circle.
Then i got injured haha, i tried to do a wall flip with out learning how or anything. I ran to fast at the wall i flipped and landed in a kneeling position. And with the momentum downward i bashed my head against my knee haha. I managed to cut the side of my eye brow a little and it swelled up.
We then went to the trampoline where i was told that back tucks and stuff were easier. i still couldn't land them but kept trying. That's where i got hurt again haha. I messed up the timing of my jump and didnt tuck on the flip so i landed on my upper back and basically folded in half at the spine hurting my lower back. After the pain stopped i jumped back on the trampoline and tried a few more back tucks i could get as far as i could before because my back hurt hahaha.
When i got home my head started to pound and my back was a little sore haha. Hopefully it'll all heal right.