Modern playgrounds make people anxiety prone wimps?

Started by RatioFitness, July 22, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,225 Views

Newguy

Great article!, With alot of good points I think...Now I need to find something really high to climb, and then jump off

Cole Dano

My impression is an awful lot is moving towards creating anxiety prone wimps nowadays.

I've also noticed that you can't find parallel bars or pull up bars anywhere outdoors anymore.

Speaking of NYC, i had the misfortune to watch NY Ink today. I thought these were supposed to be the tough people, what a bunch of girlyfied sissies.

gymnasticfev

I agree!!!

In the "school" before school ( sorry english is not my firt language) that is when I was aged 2-5

we had all these wondeful playground equipment and we were allowd to climb trees :D

when I got into primary school they had obstacle courses etc. but they closed it with those forky stuff "devilfolk"

so no one could enter and play with it and climb ropes etc.

Which is really sad :cry:

So we playd tackle rugby in our school clothes insted :twisted:

so much for safety :roll: