Elbow injury

Started by Zhul, July 19, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,128 Views

Zhul

There's a pretty uncomfortable feeling in the inner tendon of my left elbow and in a part of the triceps which I experience for more than a month and a half now. It can be described like an inner click feeling which is followed by a small amount of pain and it is really annoying. It occurs in most of the pushing moves(when the arm is at '90 degree') and in bending/extending the arm in general('90 degree' again). I'm even afraid to lean on that hand in some cases. Such a bad feeling. Anyway, took rest for about 2 weeks, used a whole bunch of massaging gels but.. nothing. Got any suggestions?

Alessandro Mainente

stop training if the pain is very big...it can be the beginning of a tendinitis, you also can do some work for the parts where you are feeling pain until you can hear a misscomfort, Slizz says that increasing the blood flow, the antyinfiamatory activity can be increased and i can say YES, in this way i recover faster from the injury (i'm talking about tendons or joints injury)...

Zhul

Like I said, i stopped training for about 2 weeks and a half but it didnt help. Something strange is happening to me. I found that i have similar problem with my left knee, same feeling when bending at 90 degree+. And I start to feel the same in my right elbow too! So, I'll go visit a doctor tomorrow, hope it's nothing serious.