nwI8REP_fZ0
Maaaan I would LOVE to play that one day! I hate soccer or other games like that, but THIS is absolutely epic.
Started by Falcon, July 19, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,255 Views
nwI8REP_fZ0
Maaaan I would LOVE to play that one day! I hate soccer or other games like that, but THIS is absolutely epic.
Take a look at Sepak, it's more or less the same (without the bouncing castle
)
Ljb6Mne8Mfc
It looks like most people can play bossaball compared to the athletes who play sepak takraw. I guess for a sport to be popular, it has to appeal to the average joe ![]()
When I was in thailand I played this with some kids in a village in the hill tribes. Never felt so uncoordinated in my life! These kids were freaks pulling axe kicks out of nowhere and I was just happy to kick the ball at all.