xtreme rings on doorway pullup bar

Started by mikelmarion, July 19, 2011 · 6 Replies · 5,882 Views

mikelmarion

Would the rings work on a doorway pullup bar? Also, are the dvd's not being made anymore? And is the liquid steel™ out yet?

Falcon
mikelmarion said:
Would the rings work on a doorway pullup bar? Also, are the dvd's not being made anymore? And is the liquid steel™ out yet?

1. You want to make sure twice that the bar is safely anchored

2. (IDK)

3. No, the only book out is only BtGB

Kyle Courville

I use my rings on a doorway pullup bar(iron gym) all the time. I also do levers and other exercises on it. The only thing you have to know is to NEVER hang on the rounded part. I made the mistake of doing tuck front lever rows on the ROUNDED part and right at the top of the row the bar slips out. I fall down from about 6 feet up right to my back. It knocked the breathe out of me, but I was more shocked than anything. :lol:

Jeremy Kieley

I'm pretty sure I read from Coach that the DvD's are being redone and will hopefully be out late summer or Fall.

mikelmarion
madknight said:
I'm pretty sure I read from Coach that the DvD's are being redone and will hopefully be out late summer or Fall.

okay thanks! Do you know about that luiqid steel he was talking about? Does anyone know what it is or what its about? Thanks! :mrgreen:

Cole Dano

Liquid Steel™ is a volume in the series Coach Sommer intends to eventually publish, it will contain all of the joint and tendon prep work.

The release date is yet to be announced but most likely will be quite some time yet. First on Coach's list is the 2nd edition of BtGB.

mikelmarion
Mr Brady said:
Liquid Steel™ is a volume in the series Coach Sommer intends to eventually publish, it will contain all of the joint and tendon prep work.

The release date is yet to be announced but most likely will be quite some time yet. First on Coach's list is the 2nd edition of BtGB.

oh okay thanks!