I learned here that allot of you train with weightbelts, so I'm going to try it for myself.
Anybody knows we're I can order one? I live in europe, but transport from america is ok ![]()
Thanks
Started by DennisGoossens, July 18, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,847 Views
I learned here that allot of you train with weightbelts, so I'm going to try it for myself.
Anybody knows we're I can order one? I live in europe, but transport from america is ok ![]()
Thanks
DennisGoossens said:I learned here that allot of you train with weightbelts, so I'm going to try it for myself.Anybody knows we're I can order one? I live in europe, but transport from america is ok
Thanks
Would you be interested in making one?
eBay and Amazon may sell them! Or workoutz.com.
Or if you want a better quality belt, Iron Minds is considered by many to be the best, and not that much more than a lesser quality one.
Tie plates to a BJJ belt of you are super ghetto
I second the recommendation for the Ironmind belt. I could only fit 160 lbs on the weight belt at my gym, so went out and bought an Ironmind, and it's phenomenal. Much more comfortable than the traditional chain belts as well.
Right now, I use an old martial arts belt.
Besides, once you don the black, it's get all the ladies attention. Well, actually not really but it works as a poor man's belt. I did just find they have chain belts at the weight gym so there isn't a need except when I'm at the gymnastics gym.
Yeah, making one is an option too.
But I don't really know how to start from a regular belt.
So I searched something else and i'm going to try to make one.
Altough thanks for the respond and I'm going to check Iron minds.
THanks