Seminar travel question

Started by Mark Bernacchi, July 17, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,555 Views

Mark Bernacchi

Hey guys,

I'm going to the September seminar and am really excited, but I just was wondering when is best to get there and leave. Is there a social event Friday night and typically what time does it start? And I see that the seminar on Monday ends at 1500 so what would be a good time to book a flight out at?

I figured I should ask you guys since I have no idea what travel between the airport and the hotel is, etc.

Thanks!

Joshua Naterman

If you're interested in leaving on Monday I'd say you shouldn't book your outbound flight before 1730-1800 or so. That gives you plenty of time to get back to the airport and be at your gate a little early without stressing too hard.

I don't know what's planned so far but I am sure that even if there isn't anything officially planned for Friday those of us who will be out there can arrange to meet up and hang out! Hopefully we'll have something official going on, that was a lot of fun!

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

My military training is finishing in 2 weeks all is well

I'm going as well hopefully to see you guys there. I'm leaving Tuesday morning though hopefully someone will be doing same as I will be bored monday night haha

Coach Sommer

Generally there is a meet and greet from 6/6:30pm to 9:30 or so Friday evening at the Tilted Kilt (an Irish Pub) next to the host hotel.

In addition to the meet and greet, one or two other "official" group social activities will be scheduled throughout the weekend. Last May's Seminar had a Hawaiian Luau on Saturday evening which was a lot of fun.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joshua Naterman

Awesome! Don't worry, I'm sure myself and at least a few other guys will keep you from being bored! :)

Mark Bernacchi

Thanks for thethe info coach!

It ended up being easier to leave Tuesday morning for me so I'll be there Monday night as well! I am getting to the airport around 1600 on friday so Ill definitely be at the kilt.

Can't wait!

Blairbob

Irish Pub, now that's what I'm for!

Mats Trane

I can definitely recommend the host Hotel. I was there in May and was mostly impressed what you got for your money.