Review of Louie Simmon's PowerLifting CF Cert

Started by Blairbob, July 16, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,309 Views

Blairbob

http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=68452

It's not that Powerlifting is really are thing over here. However, I do believe there is an abundance of information that stems from Louie. Obviously, it tends to be held in skepticism as is the work of the Bulgarians and Russians when regarding WL and strength training.

Still, it's probably something good to read. Of course, reading about the conjugate system off WestsideBarbell should be done to more readily absorb the information. Yes, I love going through WSBB, EliteFTS, Verkhovshanky's and DynamicFitness (thanks Jeff!)

Andrew Komarnyckyj

Hi, I read a lot of strength stuff myself, most of it unnecessary to assist what I do. But now and again I come across the occasional gem. So I suppose that's the justification for the endeavour. That and plain childlike interest. And as for Louie Simmons, I can't understand why people would be sceptical about his methods. You only have to look at the Westside track record to have any scepticism blown away. It's a bit like being sceptical about the benefits of gymnastics when the evidence is available to view on youtube etc. That's my two penn'orth anyway.