Greetings Gentlemen,
I apologize for posting so many questions, I am still a newb :?
My question is:
If the Back Lever is fundamental and it must be established to even attempt a Planche or Front Lever? The biggest problem is the only access I have is a pull-up bar, and doing inverted hangs/german hangs/back lever may prove to be fatal/suicidal in the event that the bar comes crashing down (for any reason, during the transition from inverted hang to a back lever/german hang). I am currently doing the Planche and Front Lever progressions (I am a rebel for not doing Back Levers and L-Sits, I know, but it is more lack of proper equipment and safety than laziness).
I have pillows placed strategically all over the ground when I do my Front Lever progressions on my pull-up bar (Yes, that is how concerned I am about safety
, I don't wand to end my training career with a coma caused by the bar collapsing when I am in a Front Lever position). Thus Back Levers are out of the question for me, until I can find a stable and safe bar to hang from. For now, I am only doing Front Lever and Planche progressions.
So I am wondering if this is okay, and will I still be able to eventually achieve a full Front Lever and full Planche given time and dedication. I don't mind if my progress is a little bit slower than people that do Back Levers and L-Sits along with the FL and Planche, as long as I will be able to achieve them.
I promise though, when I build my own set of paralletes and find a safe bar to hang from, I will go back to the basics and master the Back Lever and L-Sits.
Thanks for reading and I appreciate your support