Taking a picture after Workout = Cheating?

Started by chingyvang, July 13, 2011 · 14 Replies · 4,438 Views

chingyvang

I dont know about y'all but I feel like taking a picture after a workout is kind of cheating because your muscles are just swelled up with blood and water, which doesn't represent your true lean muscles. Anyone else agree?

Newguy
:lol: I always feel so much more stacked after a good workout!
RatioFitness

Stop sending pics of yourself in the mirror to girls. They will just end up on the internet and passed around your school.

Quick Start Test Smith

I don't think it's cheating, lol. But it's much nicer to be able to take a pic whenever you like and still look "stacked". :mrgreen::lol:

Alvaro

He don't think those guys in mens health are just like that when leaving the bed, they do pump before a photo session. BOdy builders too!

chingyvang
omegant said:
He don't think those guys in mens health are just like that when leaving the bed, they do pump before a photo session. BOdy builders too!

Ok as long as I know everyone else, esp the models, are pumping before pics. Makes me feel better

Samuel Carr

In the movie "300" I heard the actors had to do quick sets of random exercises between takes so that they always looked pumped up

chingyvang
element3904 said:
In the movie "300" I heard the actors had to do quick sets of random exercises between takes so that they always looked pumped up

ok so everyone cheats....now let me go do some pushups before I take a new Facebook pic lol

Alvaro

why cheating :?:

Richard Duelley
Patrick Smith said:
But it's much nicer to be able to take a pic whenever you like and still look "stacked". :mrgreen::lol:

See Ido Portal, I think he looks jacked all the time, but thats what you get when you walk around at 6% body fat or less and are as strong as he is :shock: :mrgreen:

Sternford
omegant said:
He don't think those guys in mens health are just like that when leaving the bed, they do pump before a photo session. BOdy builders too!

I just read a horrifying thing about the things male models do to look like that for shoots and it's way more than just exercising beforehand.

chingyvang
Sternford said:
omegant said:
He don't think those guys in mens health are just like that when leaving the bed, they do pump before a photo session. BOdy builders too!

I just read a horrifying thing about the things male models do to look like that for shoots and it's way more than just exercising beforehand.

Tell me more.......link please

Sternford
chingyvang said:
Sternford said:
omegant said:
He don't think those guys in mens health are just like that when leaving the bed, they do pump before a photo session. BOdy builders too!

I just read a horrifying thing about the things male models do to look like that for shoots and it's way more than just exercising beforehand.

Tell me more.......link please

Searching...Don't remember where it was linked from or what search terms to use to find it. I'll get back to you

Sternford
Here's the article. Could be seen as your guide to taking pictures like the Men's Health models I guess...
chingyvang
Sternford said:
Here's the article. Could be seen as your guide to taking pictures like the Men's Health models I guess...

Thanks for the link, wow that's crazy. No wonder those men magazine models have such tight abs. Now I know it's all from dehydration, carb lock, etc. And I thought taking a photo after a workout was cheating lol