So tommorrow im off to get dry needling done for my wrist splints. Do you think it will work/help the pain?
Iv had wrist splints in my left wrist for about 4 months now. It seems when ever i think im good to start training again i just hurt it and get set back again
.
I originally got pain when doing ANY HS work and ANY work on the parralettes. Iv been using rice bucket circles to strengthen it and so far its worked. Id do 50 circles each way every night. I also do the wrist routine and wrist pushups everytime before i train. I can now do cww and do l-sits on parralettes without pain. Last time it hurt i was doing wall runs, where i do them my hands go onto concrete & i found putting mats down for padding helped a bit at the start, then it got to much and i had to stop.
Its stopping me from planche training
so its a real bugger.
Anyways does anyone have any experience with dry needling and wrist splints? Or has it progressed to wrist tendonitis now since iv had it for so long?