Crazy videos

Started by Marlon, July 13, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,368 Views

Marlon

I spend waay too much time browsing youtube for crazy circus/gymnastics/acrobatic videos, so here are some of my latest finds for anyone who's interested.

nvUZ0Oj6_Cg

:shock:

U6VblI_Rw_w

another crazy strong hand balancer

IL2obM9OGyE

danny rodriguez messing around on rings

-2IrZY_MJ0w

double layouts like their nothing, triple back tucks, triple back pikes, full in triple back :shock:

EastWind

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Here's the video which made me think seriously about what I was doing... seeing this slim gymnast doing all sort of things with no tons of muscles, when I couldn't even raise my feet into an L-sit... these videos are awesome, thank you!

lul0OXO7emw

GDe7PyS97cI

Michael Traynor

Thanks guys, inspirational way to start my day, will link some of my favourites over lunch break, that second guy was great, awesome mix of handbalancing and almost contortionist moves and body popping.

Quick Start Test Smith

Oh snap, Marlon! The man in the second video moves like a snake! 8)

And I was laughing (with awe) at the world championships video! Such an incredible series.

EastWind

Hopefully, people are not bothered by these movies, so I'll post three more I've found today. To me, watching just one movies while having a coffee before the workout is a great push forward, so I hope it's for others, too. :)

(Check out at minute 4:50, it's amazing)

jFOcaousXzw

e7toV5HcElM

(Check out at minutes 1:21 and 1:57)

Nie1qJ0PTQs