There is always a way.

Started by Cole Dano, July 11, 2011 · 10 Replies · 3,766 Views

Carlos

Amazing.

FritsMB Mansvelt Beck

Yes, very inspirational. Thanks for sharing that with us, mr. Brady.

EastWind

Thank you.

I saw another movie a few days ago, about a person who lost one leg due to cancer and continued to train gymnastics and struggle for his dreams.

The only comment I can make is that it's just impressive.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ad1_1310102697

Dillon Kolacz

so talented... he also seems like a really great guy

Tyler Phillips

Both of those videos were very inspiring (gainers galore in the second video :lol:). Suddenly the torn blisters on my hands seem very petty in comparison. Excuse me while I go train on my fingers...

ryanjanus

Indeed, and humbling. A lesson for the rest of us entitled "quit yer whinin'."

RatioFitness

Seeing things like this always make me feel guilty about thinking I have problems.

Joshua Naterman
ryanjanus said:
Indeed, and humbling. A lesson for the rest of us entitled "quit yer whinin'."

And people say Arnold was just a dumb bodybuilder... he had all the answers. Behold! :lol:

EL8e2ujXe8g

WitnessTheFitness

Thanks for sharing this; it's always humbling and motivating to see the dreams of others reach fruition despite all the odds and disadvantages standing against them. Next time I feel like whining I'll certainly remember this story and bite my tongue :)

Cole Dano
attachment.php?attachmentid=7005&d=1291008446