Hi
I should be buying some Xtreme rings soon, from this site- I live in the UK (England), will I be charged import tax when they are sent over?- I'm hoping someone who also lives in England can tell me weather they did.
Started by Evilllamas, July 7, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,460 Views
Hi
I should be buying some Xtreme rings soon, from this site- I live in the UK (England), will I be charged import tax when they are sent over?- I'm hoping someone who also lives in England can tell me weather they did.
Don't think I did, although it was a long time ago now, but I ordered another piece of equipment from the US a while back (not from here) and I did have to pay it. Either way just buy the book and rings, best investment you'll ever make (so long as you are dedicated) ![]()
I didn't have to, I bought the book and rings separately though.