This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wanna be a tough guy

Started by RatioFitness, July 4, 2011 · 7 Replies · 1,049 Views

RatioFitness

I'm going to start keeping a log here, starting tomorrow.

I'm not doing the WOD because I really don't have the energy to do a 4 day/week routine on top of BJJ training. Hopefully you guys can give me some advice on my 3 day/week routine.

Starting weight: 165

Estimated BF% (eyeball estimate): 15%

Gavin Strelitz

You got any specific goals you're going for?

On three days a week the Killroy template is excellent, run as a SSC with an FSP element.

RatioFitness

Yes, I will be satisfied when I can achieve the following:

XR-Lsit Advanced (PB advanced)

Straddle L

MSH - Manna

HS press from l-sit on p-bars

XR HS

HSPU (full range HSPU on wall for 3 reps, controlled negative just can't push back up without wall)

Front Lever (straddle)

Front Lever row (straddle)

Back Lever (advanced tuck)

Front Pull (half)

Back Pull (tuck)

L-Sit lift

Straddle Planche

Straddle Planche pushup

Chest Roll w/ negative (sloppy chest roll)

Cirques (regular rope

One-Arm Chin

Slow wide muscle up (slightly wide muscle up)

Reverse curl

Side Lever (can't even do tuck)

Russian Leg Lifts (HLL, don't have ceiling space to do RLL)

Gavin Strelitz

And where are you at with the list? What progressions are you working currently?

RatioFitness

I edited my post. Where I'm at now is in parenthesis, but only for skills I'm actively pursing at this point.

RatioFitness

Day 1

Front Squat: 3x4 @ 175lbs

L sit: 5s x6 - PB Advanced

Back lever: 15s x4 - Tuck

Front lever: 6s x 5 - Straddle

Pushup: 3x5 - XR PMP

Rows: 3x5 - Straddle

Body lever: 3x5 - Full

RatioFitness

This is from yesterday. Was supposed to do more but was drained from work.

Day 2

Broad Jumps: 2x5

NLC: 2x5 - Self assisted

Handstand practice: 10 minutes

Rope Climb: 3x1 - straddle legs

Skin the cat: 1x8

Front pull: 1x8 - tuck

RatioFitness

7/9/11

Bulgarian split squat: 3x8/side @ 50lbs. in backback

HSPU: 2x3,1x4

Weighted Chins: 3x5 @ 50lbs.

Oblique holds: 3x20s @ 25lbs.