San Jose, CA July 10-16

Started by yuri marmerstein, July 3, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,133 Views

yuri marmerstein

So the week above is Loopkicks camp, which takes place in San Jose every July

this camp focuses on tricking, but will be held in a gymnastics gym which means they should have other apparatus around. If anyone from this forum is in the area and wants to meet up or go to some of the open sessions and do some strength, handstands, etc. just let me know and we can exchange numbers.

Blairbob

I'm in the East Bay, in Berkeley.

What time? They have me coaching our camp from 9-3 but I'm sure I might be able to disappear maybe or get there on either the 10th or 16th. I haven't done trick'n per say in about half a lifetime but I see many of the young lads do it all the time in our gym.

Blairbob

Ahh, nice. Twisters. I know the owners but haven't seen them in a couple of years through Congress.

Are you going to be there, Yuri?

It might be interesting to meet you and others interesting in BW strength training but I have no love for sport trick'n martial art dancing and prancing.

yuri marmerstein

I made this thread because I am going to be there and am interested in meeting people from the GB community

you don't have to trick, I plan on doing lots of training in all my disciplines

Blairbob

Do you know what time they have the night sessions or on saturday? I will try to call them tomorrow after I'm done coaching with camp.