A short video.

Started by q-base, June 28, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,579 Views

q-base

Just a little video showing a few abilities. The clips are 3-4 months old, and I have gained in both strength and ability, but it is motivation to see the progress. Feel free to criticize. From what I can see, I slightly loose the straight arm in the advanced tuck planche.

rvAyNEz5JXk

Reveridian

Looking good mate. Man your pretty bloody ripped. Keep working hard, I wanna see full planche on rings in your next vid :twisted:

Newguy

Yep, pretty good mate, although I while you were not kipping, your muscle ups were a bit fast, I would love to see you slow your MU's down as slow as possible.

Razz

Good video, you're jacked. In the germans try to reach a planche position with protracted scapulas and completely locked arms :)

q-base
Razz said:
Good video, you're jacked. In the germans try to reach a planche position with protracted scapulas and completely locked arms :)

Thanks. Very good point. I will try to focus on that next time.

Newguy said:
Yep, pretty good mate, although I while you were not kipping, your muscle ups were a bit fast, I would love to see you slow your MU's down as slow as possible.

That clip was from when I initially got the MU, now I can pull through it very slow and consistent - have as you pointed out focussed on doing them slow and building strenght.

Reveridian said:
Looking good mate. Man your pretty bloody ripped. Keep working hard, I wanna see full planche on rings in your next vid :twisted:

Thanks alot! I would love to be able to show that on video, and it sure is a part of my goals for the future!