This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 110627

Started by Coach Sommer, June 27, 2011 · 8 Replies · 1,939 Views

Coach Sommer

K7DaRCQh0lY

Complete four rounds:

2 Cast Wall Walks

12 PPP

2 Cast Wall Walks

8 swinging dips

2 Cast Wall Walks

6 Box HeSPU

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:

1) Note that for today’s GB WOD, perform 2 Cast Wall Walks in between each of the assigned FBEs.

2) If 2 Cast Wall Walks are too easy, you may increase the number of repetitions up to 4 or you may also substitute the most challenging STRAIGHT-ARM Press HS variation that you are capable of performing for 2 repetitions.

3) Scale the movements down as necessary to allow the correct repetition range to be performed for a given movement. This also means that if an rx’d movement is too easy, you may scale upwards as well.

4) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds

Gustav

This was killer :) I'm dead now!

Thanks for keeping me busy in my holiday coach ;)

Joshua Naterman

Nice! I like this one a lot!

Josh Schmitter

Wrist Routine(minus wrist and fingertip Push ups)

FSP Pre-req Warmup

WOD: 4 rounds

Subs: Knee pushups for PPPu, 20s of swinging only for dips, 6 Pike pushups for Box HeSPu

-Last 2 rounds had to go with 1 cast wall walk. Going to try to alternate 2 partial ROM with 1 Full ROM every time this WOD comes up.

2x10 Wrist Pushups on knees

This was tough after doing all those casts in the last WOD as well, but I do feel them getting a little better.

Rafael David

I done this one with 4 cast wall walks and instead the box hespu i done 6 elevated hspu... I thought I would die today... :lol:

Kenneth Manning

Damn, this one was brutal! Cww started to suffer a bit in the later rounds...

Did as prescribed and my arms were toast by the end. Great workout.

Stephen Casey

Shoulder girdle is inordinately sore after doing Friday's workout (on Saturday). My collarbones and traps are tender. Going to take off three days and then do statics the rest of the week.

Mark Wyly

Haha. Thnx coach. U turned me into a giant sweat bomb with that was impressive. Wherever I sit to rest becomes a puddle. Performed 4 cast wall walks. No rest between moves and 2 minutes between sets. First round completed 6 hspu on my parralettes. Second round 3completed parralletes and 3 from ground. Last two sets from ground.

My phone my break from water damage if I hold it any longer typiing. Is 95+ in my garage but now I feel great finishing.

Peace. !!

LIE

Wrist n shoulder routine

Some push up warm up

4set

2cww

12 ppp (Finger facing forward 2set n backward 2set)

2cww

8 planche chest roll (I don't have access to dipping bar or paralette bar)

2cww

6 wall heSPU

2 x 10 wrist push up