I had my workout partner, (11yr old daughter) take a few pics of some of the progressions I'm working on. My gym is in my garage and runs about 105 degrees during a typical workout. I drink a lot of water while I work.
Start position, and finish for my pseudo tuck planche on the dip bars.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad143.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad141.jpg
My current attempt at a static "V" hold. I need better flexability in my hips still. I could not even get this done a few weeks ago.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad156.jpg
Static hold leg raise position.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad155.jpg
L-sit position on the dip bars.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad144.jpg
Supine row, start and finish positions on rings, feet elevated off of bench.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad153.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad154.jpg
Elevated pushup on rings, start and finish.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad147.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad148.jpg
Tuck front lever static hold position. It won't be long till my legs clear the bar. I'll start row moves then off the bar.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad138.jpg
Lat tower with rings hung off of high bar, and messy garage (gym).
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad130.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad132.jpg
I put on a lot of weight during the last year as my arm healed from my injury. I broke my arm real bad, and had surgery less than a year ago.
Current side profile after approx, 2 months of mainly bodyweight program. Weights have been used for squats, flyes, and deltoid laterals.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... oad135.jpg
Before and after pic. Before pic is me last year just getting back into barbell training. I broke my arm about 5 weeks after this pic was taken. The after pic is from today, 2 months of work. I'm still fat, but working on it again.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/g ... terpic.jpg
I hate seeing myself in this poor of shape. Looking at pictures of yourself
is far different than looking in a mirror. My goal is to lose 30 lbs from my current weight. I'm 5'6" tall, and currently weigh 175'ish.
Regardless of how I look I'm still having a lot of fun with this.