This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Kiziu's workout log. ;)

Started by klops3style, June 24, 2011 · 8 Replies · 687 Views

klops3style

Hi, I introduce you my workout log ;)

I would like you to rate, correct, my program. Your suggestions are appreciated. ;)

Let's start.

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080609135400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- planche leans 3x30s.

VERSION 2

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- http://www.youtube.com/user/jingangquan#p/u/6/w93hg2sDUAc

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- L sit to HS on PB 1/2 movement

- Forearm HS 3x

- One arm HS 3x

VERSION 2

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Press HS on straps 10x

- HS lower to straddle L 10x

- Tigerbend 3x

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

- http://www.coachgeoff.com

klops3style

Hi, ;):(

Today I started this workout and I have to tell you that I wasn't able to finish several exercises. :( Perhaps break was too long..

Let's see.

Friday, 01.07.2011r.

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x5

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com ( full squat 3x30s )

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16 10x3

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- planche leans 3x30s.

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- L sit to HS on PB 1/2 movement

- Forearm HS 3x

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

- http://www.coachgeoff.com ( only pull ups : 5reps, 3reps + 3kg added, 2reps + 4kg added )

That's all.

I hope that I will come back to previous shape. ;)

Wall presses exhausted my wrists.. ;-/ and that's way I wasn't able to finish my workout. I hate press HS :D

klops3style

Sunday, 03.07.2011r

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x5

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com ( full squat 3x30s )

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16 10x3

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- http://www.youtube.com/user/jingangquan ... 93hg2sDUAc

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Press HS on straps 10x

- HS lower to straddle L 10x

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

Repeat 3 times:

8 Dead Lifts ( 2/3 bodyweight)

12 Back Extensions

16 Air Squats

12 Barbell Military Presses (light weight)

8 V-Ups

Cardio: Jump rope Tabata

Today, It was much better.. ;)

klops3style

Monday, 4.07.2011r

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com (calf raises ) 3x30s

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- L sit to HS on PB 1/2 movement 2x5

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

20 jumping jacks

30 push-ups elbows in (modify to push-ups on knees if necessary)

20 sumo squat jumps

30 push-ups elbows out (modify to push-ups on knees if necessary)

20 split-squat jumps (mountain climber jumps)

25 pike push-ups

20 traditional squat jumps

15 Hindu push-ups

20 jumping jacks

Cardio: 200 bicycle jumps on jump rope.

Still is very very hard ;) Cya!

klops3style

Day before, Tuesday 5.07.2011

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- planche leans 3x30s.

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- L sit to HS on PB 1/2 movement

- One arm HS 3x

Today, Thursday 07.07.2011

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- planche leans 3x30s.

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Press HS on straps 10x

- HS lower to straddle L 10x

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

Max Pull-ups ( 7, 3, 2 )

3 times:

12 dynamic step ups with dumbbells

20 fast squats

10 fast twitch jump lunges

8 supine leg curls on stability ball

20 bicycle crunches

Cardio: Tabata on Jump rope.

klops3style

Today, Friday 08.07.2011

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- L sit to HS on PB 1/2 movement

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

3 times:

15 arch body bananas

12 dumbbell flys (light weight)

10 dumbbell bench presses (enough weight to finish comfortably the first round, but struggle the last)

20 legs up crunches

8 dumbbell incline bench presses (enough weight to finish comfortably the first round, but struggle the last)

8 dumbbell military presses (enough weight to finish comfortably the first round, but struggle the last)

10 floor windshield wipers with dumbbells

Cardio: Tabata on jumprope.

klops3style

Today, Monday 11.07.2011

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

3. Handstand work:

- Free HS 3x30s.

- Wall press HS 10x

- One arm HS 3x

4. Conditioning:

· Push-up / Leg Set

- 60 seconds high knees

- 30 push-ups (elbows in)

- 20 Mary Poppins jumps

- 30 push-ups (elbows out)

- 20 split-squat jumps (mountain climbers)

- 25 pseudo-planche push-ups

- 20 squat jumps

- 15 dive-bomber push-ups

- 20 long jumps (feet together)

- 15 Hindu push-ups

- 60 seconds high knees

Cardio: 400 bicycle jumps on jump rope.

klops3style

Hi all!

Today I went from my job and I said that I have no motivation... However I started doing my workout. Only jump rope and FSP's

In half workout I finished. I feel very tired after my work. I would like to train gymnastics because I love it, but I'm afraid that I will discourage to doing gymnastics... While I am doing planche I feel pain in right wrist, like I would have broke middle finger..

Simply I don't know what to do.

Help me...

Today, Wednesday 13.07.2011

1. Warm up:

- Jump rope ( 20 two-legs jumps, 20 bicycle jumps, 20 one-leg jumps ) x3

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 400AA1Qs49

- one ex. from http://mobilitywod.com

- assistance exercises from http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

2. FSP's:

- Tuck planche 6x10s.

- http://www.youtube.com/user/jingangquan ... 93hg2sDUAc