This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Graduate Studies Pictures

Started by Scott Malin, June 24, 2011 · 6 Replies · 191 Views

Scott Malin

Hey all,

We have an GS studies album for the May seminar Here. As soon as George has the time to upload it, a general photo album will be on the GB website. I tried to pull as many decent pictures as I thought you all might like. Most everyone should have a picture or two on either this album or the general one. If someone got missed, please be sure to pose for the photographer at the next seminar :P

Feel free to use the pictures, so long as you don't crop the watermark. I made it minimal for this albums so I'd hate to replace it with a more intrusive one. Most photos are general, but keep in mind anything revealing such as prehabilitation ought to only be shared within this group.

Enjoy!

PS. The Flag photo as well as some of the other cool ones will be on the general public album!

Joshua Naterman

I love it!!! Thanks man!!!

Simon Grégoire

Huge thanks to you Cory and the coach!

Blairbob

Thanks Corey and Coach.

Interesting, block victorian set up like block maltese. I never thought of that. I'll have to keep that in mind for the future just in case I know anyone training for it or go back to MAG.

Erik Sjolin

Very cool! Memories of the seminar flooding back already!

August

Thank you for doing this!

Cole Dano

Great job!