This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

hunky's workout log ;)

Started by hunky, August 14, 2008 · 1 Replies · 553 Views

hunky

Hey! :wink:

At first a little about me:

-Age: 16

-Height: 191cm

-Weight: 85kg

-Goals:

11 one arm pushups

11 handstand pushups

the planche

the front lever

the flag

the handstand

3km run in 11mins

5 one legged squats

I've always wanted to do gymnastics, but i live in a small town and i've never had an opportunity to train. There's only one gym here, not the best one.. so I have no equipment for gymnastics.

I've done some training before. Here's my first workout log. The last post is very old, but i've been doing some workouts all the time.

I've always trained at home. The only thing, I have here, is a pullup bar, which I made myself.

I had some serious injuries, so I had to stop my training for a while.. but i did some pushups etc. all the time. And now I'm kind of back to working out. The only thing is my legs. I can't do serious work with my legs. Have to start from zero.. that's not good :(

I've always trained with my own bodyweight.

I decided to include some gymnastics into my workouts, so I made this workout log. I'm new to all this, so i'm pretty stupid as well. I'll be thankful for all your comments, advices.

Good luck to me! :D And you're welcome to comment my workouts :)

P.S. I like gymnastics very, very much.. It's sad, that i have no opportunity to do it. :(

hunky

-14.08.08-

* 11:30 *

2km run, pyramid to 5: pullups x1, pushups x2, stretching <-- warm up for the day.

* 13:45 - 14:35 *

warm up ~20mins

tuck front lever, frog stance x6 ( 30secs the first 2 sets, ~20secs the next 4)

8 wide pullups, 8 alternating sides hanging leg raises

<-- stopped workout, cause something wasn't good.. :/

* 20:00 - 22:05 *

warm up ~20mins

8 wide pullups, 8 alternating sides leg raises, 4 HSPU, 14 v-ups, 10 squats, tuck front lever 20secs, frog stance 30secs, 14 calf raises x2

4 OAAssistChinups, 8 hanging leg raises, 12 OAAssPushups, 18 Ross's side crunches, 28 russian twists(4kg db), 10 squats, 22 shinups x2

tuck front lever 20 secs, frog stance 20secs

8 pullups, 8 hanging leg raises, 10 pseudo pushups, 22 Dom's crunches, 22 tuck ups, 10 squats, 14 calf raises x2

That's all for today.. Nothing special because of yesterday's workout.