Hi, I have this problem for a long time, its esspecially significant during PL leans with fingers poiting backwards and RTO support.
The problem is, I feel strain (I don't know how to call it, or muscle numbness, if you want) on my right biceps only, I'm right handed. I've already checked the ring height for the support, to make sure that the right ring isn't higher, but even when doing RTO support sets on both sides (that means I do my first, say 6 sets of RTO support normally, and then for the another 6 sets I turn 180° (I don't really know how to explain that in english, damn!) meaning my right hand is using the ring that left hand used before, even though, I still feel like only my right biceps is working.
I can also notice that my right biceps is bigger than the left. That assymetry is visible (It's minor, not really significant) on deltoids (right one is bigger), triceps (also the right one), and when doing HeSPUs, I can feel that my right hand is pressing stronger than the left. Suprisingly, my left pectoral is slightly bigger (again, RTO support).
Tips appreciated.