I'm not sure how everyone does their body levers but trying to find a solid base to hold on to has been an issue for me. So I thought I'd share my new simple door frame setup. This might be common knowledge but I may as well share in case ![]()
I took the horizontal bar from my door gym pull up bar, any bar wider than the door frame will do but this one is foam padded. Placed that on one side of the frame while I lay on the other side with my head under the bar. Keeping the bar there by pressing it into the frame I used it as the base and there we go.
I find it more comfortable with straight arms, so the bar is a few feet above the floor, but it seems to work fine with bent arms with the bar a few inches from the floor if straight arms is an issue for you, which it may be for anyone with elbow issues.
here is a quick video showing a few reps,both straight and bent arms (my body levers really need work and now I can train them
)
e1gJUBQApQg
any advice for the bodylevers themselves will of course be appreciated
hope this helps someone ![]()