One Armed Pull-Ups Galore!

Started by Quick Start Test Smith, June 19, 2011 · 7 Replies · 3,519 Views

Quick Start Test Smith

I found this youtube video of a guy doing 70 weighted one armed pull-up singles plus 30 regular pull ups! Very impressive. I would love to have a one armed pull-up, but this guy is insane!

Link:

(I would embed it, but I don't know how!)

How long do you think it took for him to develop it?

Is the one armed pull-up harder than the one armed chin-up?

Freeflyer

Embedded for you:

YgCHPB56-_Q

Seen this before, but it doesn't take away from the awesomeness of it. The first comment is dead on too.

Quick Start Test Smith

Thank you, Nick.

I enjoyed that comment, too. If I were in the gym at the time, I would certainly be watching. lol!

newguy5000

one of the more insane things i have ever seen. The two funniest things are about are 1) how the dude doesn't even seem to break a sweat. Just glides up so easily. 2) the dude using the assisted pull up machine in the right hand side of the clip barely squeezing out reps while this dude is repping them with one arm weighted!

If i was that dude on the assisted machine i would get off watch this dude finish his workout and say 'Train me Obi wan!'

Quick Start Test Smith
newguy5000 said:
one of the more insane things i have ever seen. The two funniest things are about are 1) how the dude doesn't even seem to break a sweat. Just glides up so easily. 2) the dude using the assisted pull up machine in the right hand side of the clip barely squeezing out reps while this dude is repping them with one arm weighted!

If i was that dude on the assisted machine i would get off watch this dude finish his workout and say 'Train me Obi wan!'

Haha! :lol:

Michael Traynor

Awesome, I wonder how many reps he can do, probably see him breaking sweat then. Strangest thing in this video for me is all the kids in the gym, are kids allowed in the gym in the US?

Newguy

It really depends on the gym, some will and some won't, its just the preference of the owner really.

Yaad Mohammad

Oh shit, I can only do one. This guy is bad=ass!