This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

nf46 training log

Started by nf46, June 19, 2011 · 0 Replies · 349 Views

nf46

In celebration of my first muscle-up yesterday :mrgreen: , I have decided to start a log here to catalogue my progression and goals. I won't be updating this every day, but do intend to update when i reach milestones, such as the aforementioned slow muscle-up.

Any advice on achieving some of the goals I have set myself would be much appreciated, as always.

So, I am 17, have been GBing for 1.5 years, and currently follow the WOD template. However, on volume days, I am currently focusing on 10 sets of basic FBEs to up my important numbers. Doing this with pullups, I believe is what allowed me to complete the muscle-up with no specific training.

Long-term goals:

  • BL,
    FL,
    PL,
    press handstands

Short term goals:

  • multiple muscle-ups,
    ring strength 1 (am stuck on the backwards roll),
    3x30s German hang (almost there),
    10 sets of 4 dips and chinups,
    complete the prerequisite warmup(current warmup is: 1x 60s plank, 3x40s rev plank, 3x20s hollow, 3x30s arch, 3x30s pb support, 1x60s chin up grip dead hang, 3x20s german hang),
    splits

Achievments:

  • German hang dislocate(is this the right word?) to dorsal grip hang- achieved 14/06/2011,
    slow muscle up- achieved 18/06/2011