This guy came to train to our gym (serotonin & I) today.

Started by Alvaro, June 18, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,283 Views

Alvaro

He is 5´10" , this video is for cirque du soleil, and he had to throw lots of things he doesn´t like at all. He has passed all the process and he is waiting to be called(to go to the circus school I guess) doing some summer shows around Mallorca. Really nice guy. :D

qw6G8KZQERM

Alvaro

It seems his background is from diving, I thought it was the opposite (gymnastics --->diving), as he is pretty strong. I´ll ask him today if I see him.

AlexX

That is one athletic human being.

Alvaro

Yeah! he told me last day that he used to compete diving internationally (you can see it at the videos), and then once he tried circus and hand balancing he changed and is very happy to have done so. Although he is waiting for the cirque du soleil to call him , he told me that friends of him that have worked there didn´t have a great experience, the ambient doesn´t seem to be the best. This is a surprise to me I expected the cirque to be a great place to be a handbalancer, trickster :shock: .

EastWind

That's very nice, thank you for sharing this movie.