elbow misscofort during pommel

Started by Alessandro Mainente, June 15, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,324 Views

Alessandro Mainente

hi, after the lest session of pommel horse i fell a little misscomfort in the elbow when i'm doing the circles or flairs with looked arms, the reason of this can be that i lift up my arms to much and i slam them of the floor/mushroom?! is strange because is months and months thas i do them without problem!!! is a common mistake for how play with mushroom circles or flair?!

thanks for the reply

Razz

I think it's just overuse, or you've been unlucky and hit the pommel in bad positions too many times. My elbows don't like pommel horse either...neither do I cause I suck at it :mrgreen:

Alessandro Mainente

in the biggest part of the situations i do circles or flairs on the floor in some combo with other breakdance skill...