thanks.I tried with straigth body and the stretch was 10 times harder than with round back so this could be my problem ![]()
Few questions about straddle L
Started by Jhaek, June 13, 2011 · 27 Replies · 8,170 Views
I think you have enough passive pike flexibility, but keep working on your active pike/straddle flexibility. Here's a topic on pike flexibility that could help you:
http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5645
I finally got a piked press on floor once I improved my flexibility and technique. Can you do a press?
phken4343 said:I think you have enough passive pike flexibility, but keep working on your active pike/straddle flexibility. Here's a topic on pike flexibility that could help you:http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5645
I finally got a piked press on floor once I improved my flexibility and technique. Can you do a press?
What is pike press?also how can all this help me get rid of the round back during the L sit ?