Hey forum! I'd like to post my planche progression here and my questions about the planche. I've been training now for 4-5 months, this is my current progress:
qFcFYOW1GjQ
I'll be posting more videos of my progression!
-Fixed.- ~BB
Started by Yaad Mohammad, June 13, 2011 · 4 Replies · 7,803 Views
Hey forum! I'd like to post my planche progression here and my questions about the planche. I've been training now for 4-5 months, this is my current progress:
qFcFYOW1GjQ
I'll be posting more videos of my progression!
-Fixed.- ~BB
Impressive strength and good progress. Subbed to your channel.
However, you are arching your back a lot. Like in the pseudo planche pushups your are "worming" a little.
Squeeze your butt, pull your chest in and get into a more stable hollow position.
PS: For embedding just put the video ID in the youtube tags. Like this
[YouTube]qFcFYOW1GjQ[/YouTube]
gymgreg said:Impressive strength.However, you are arching your back a lot. Like in the pseudo planche pushups your are "worming" a little.
Squeeze your butt, pull your chest in and get into a more stable hollow position.
PS: For embedding just put the video ID in the youtube tags. Like this
[YouTube]qFcFYOW1GjQ[/YouTube]
Ah, yes I noticed that, going to work on that. And I already tried the youtube tags, they don't seem to work!
Just held a straddle planche for 3 seconds and while I'm not recovered from my previous training. Gonna upload a video once I'm fully recovered ![]()
