70 year old front lever, back lever and more!

Started by RatioFitness, June 13, 2011 · 13 Replies · 3,613 Views

RatioFitness

DidbprujBIU

dano637

Inspiring! Mastery at any age.

ryanjanus

Holy crap! If I'm half as in shape as this guy when I'm 70, that'll be a serious victory for me!

Uzeeh

No excuses, people :D That's truly masterful, though. Can he do an iron cross?

Razz

Awesome!

Faraz Ahmed

Oh My God!

That is awesome.

And here I was thinking that maybe I wont be able to try these out now.

This was really inspiring to me.

Thanks for your mail about this, Coach.

Jharris

Wow!

Rafael David

Example of health. Period.

Gavin Strelitz

Respect. That is great work.

Kim Jongseong

That front lever is ridiculous!! Respect!

Arbitrage

I've been working front lever a while, almost got it, but he does it so easy!!! Awesome!

Patrick McNamara

Amazing and inspiring!

Quick Start Test Smith

He must have been thinking, "Growing old is inevitable, growing weak is optional." He moves so well! :shock:

Rings

Awesome!! :shock: