Coach in or near London, UK

Started by img, June 12, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,241 Views

img

I am keen on finding a coach who'd have a look at my cross and help me understand why I can only hold it for 2-3 sec and not longer, but UK seems to be a gymnastic desert if you're looking for rings stuff, so the task is harder than it looks.

If your coach is in or near London, please let me know.

Actually, if you have a good coach and are anywhere in the UK, please let me know anyway - I'll phone the gym, try to make a case and get an appointment with the coach, then travel to meet him from time to time.

Thanks!

Razz

You can also put up a video :)

img

No camera yet, but I am looking to buy one (tried with a webcam, but the result is just ridiculously bad). Once I acquire a more or less OK camera things should become a lot easier because I'd just post videos here, and all of you kind people will hopefully set me straight.