Strenghtissue

Started by DennisGoossens, June 11, 2011 · 11 Replies · 3,595 Views

DennisGoossens

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first topic.

I'm 17years at the moment.

First of all, i wan't to say that my english isn't verry good, but i'll do my verry best to talk clear and i hope you

guys, could keep in mind that my english isn't that great, so if you reply please don't use difficult words.

Well, the last time I'm a bit strugelling with my strenght,I can bearly hold my malteses at the moment and I'm really hoping that you guys could help me with building up a schedule, and tell me some secrets for how to get good at rings.

this is my routine right now:

+ i'm aware that i really need to work my handstands, any hints for that are welcome to :)

Sinerence, Dennis

Blairbob

Find Gregor on the forum. He is another ring specialist from Slovenia and might respond better than Coach Sommer.

Actually, I don't think we have heard from Gregor in awhile.

Timy7

NICE planche sir!

DennisGoossens

Ok! Thanks both, I'm saw some topics from wangtang and he seems to know allot from how yanmingyong and chenyibing train? :)

Gregor
Blairbob said:
Find Gregor on the forum. He is another ring specialist from Slovenia and might respond better than Coach Sommer.

Actually, I don't think we have heard from Gregor in awhile.

Yeah I'm very busy lately, due to my exams at universety and for all of training.

First you can look at my topic posted on sticky part of strength training subforum (building the body for rings), so you can get some view on my training and schedule.

Basicly I train strength training 3 days per week and training it for 2+ hours without warming part (where it's included all basic stuff like HSs, basic warm up strength and so on, ...).

For more specific anwser you must ask specific question and it would be good to write your training schedule and what you do in it.

And one more thing, it's very hard to look video turned on side :mrgreen:

DennisGoossens
Gregor said:
Blairbob said:
Find Gregor on the forum. He is another ring specialist from Slovenia and might respond better than Coach Sommer.

Actually, I don't think we have heard from Gregor in awhile.

Yeah I'm very busy lately, due to my exams at universety and for all of training.

First you can look at my topic posted on sticky part of strength training subforum (building the body for rings), so you can get some view on my training and schedule.

Basicly I train strength training 3 days per week and training it for 2+ hours without warming part (where it's included all basic stuff like HSs, basic warm up strength and so on, ...).

For more specific anwser you must ask specific question and it would be good to write your training schedule and what you do in it.

And one more thing, it's very hard to look video turned on side :mrgreen:

Yeah I know sorry about the video,

Well the problems is, i don't really have specific question, I just want to know a schedule from someone like you :)

Just the hole schedule, could you send that? :)

+ I'll watch your toppic and see what i can learn from that :)

Joshua Naterman

If you read Gregor's thread you will see his whole schedule, and you can see the different schedules he has used. It's amazing that he has shared something like that!

DennisGoossens
slizzardman said:
If you read Gregor's thread you will see his whole schedule, and you can see the different schedules he has used. It's amazing that he has shared something like that!

Yeah i see, but the schedule's are to hard for me at the moment :) when i'm out of exams i'm gonna try to change his shedule for my own and let you guys change it were necescery

I wonder how gregor got such a schedule, did he make it himself or did people make it for him?

Gregor

Volume is something you must train to get it.

I made it myself in discusion with my coach.

It's best to share your feelings with your coach when you are tired, when you think you did to much or not enough, what exercises you feel it suits you best or better.

It's the best to be a partner to your coach where he is above you.

DennisGoossens
Gregor said:
Volume is something you must train to get it.

I made it myself in discusion with my coach.

It's best to share your feelings with your coach when you are tired, when you think you did to much or not enough, what exercises you feel it suits you best or better.

It's the best to be a partner to your coach where he is above you.

What do you mean with 'volume'?

+ Yes, i'm doing that with my coach, but we wan't a very good schedule :)

Gregor

Volume=number of exercises, reps

For example:

low volume :arrow: 15 pull ups, 10 iron crosses, 5 malteses

Higher volume :arrow: 10 pull ups, 10 iron crosses, 10 maltese, 1 inverted cross

DennisGoossens
Gregor said:
Volume=number of exercises, reps

For example:

low volume :arrow: 15 pull ups, 10 iron crosses, 5 malteses

Higher volume :arrow: 10 pull ups, 10 iron crosses, 10 maltese, 1 inverted cross

Oh ok :) I think i'm just gonna, pick some excersises that you do and see how much of them i can do :)