Hi guys,
I've been working out for sometime now but developed Golfer's elbow and receive treatment for this by a physiotherapist.
My workout exists as follows: warm-up: the 60sec holds as suggested in one of the stickies
(60s plank, 60s reverse plank, 60s perfect hollow hold with hands over your head, 60s arch hold in the superman flying position, 60s Parallel Bar support, 60s chin up grip dead hang).
My workout: 3 sets/5reps of Decline Push-up on a swiss ball, pull-up, V-up and deck squats and this 3 x a week (M, W, F).
I do this in a steady state cycle. This for primarily for gaining the necessary strength needed for the more advanced exercises/movements.
I also warm-up and cool down by doing static and dynamic stretching.
Before training like this, I used to train in a "functional" manner (a combination of bodyweight training, lifting movements, strongman, plyometrics,...).
Anyone any idea how I can continue from here because I can't perform any pulling movements right now. Should I just drop the pull ups and continue or should I reconsider my entire training?