Last week Sunday evening I was wrestling a friend, and he did a throw on me. I hit the ground, and hit my knee hard I think. I don't think I twisted it, but I did fight the throw. The next day I couldn't stretch of bend my knee anymore then it was bent. I had to limp everywhere. I can stretch my knee now fully, but I still can't bend it, I can bend it until I have 90 degree bend. What kind of exercises can I do for my knee? I know for lots of joints thanks to this forum, just not for my knee, it's also the first time ever I've hurt my knee.
Hurt my knee, need some rehab
Started by avivlugt, June 7, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,666 Views
If it's getting better with rest, I'd rest until it's good and then start slowly. Knee prehab is covered in the seminars so I don't think coach would want it out on the forum ![]()
I'd recommend you see a doctor.
I went to the docter at my base( I'm in the army since two months). She didn't believe me cause it was red or swollen
It took a nother day or something for some reason to swell. It's doing ok, I can walk normally, it's just the movement. I was just hoping anyone here would know prehab, like a got the shoulder prehab I use from Ido, and like slizzardman has made wrist prehab video's on youtube. The only joints I don't have some kind of exercise for are my knees and probobly my toes:P
Strengthen your VMO with peterson stepups (youtube), do some soft tissue work on your vastus lateralis. That should be a good beginning. Obviously dont do the stepups if it makes your knee hurt ![]()