Dear coach,
I am very experienced weight lifter, I have been lifting for about 6 years now consistently. I recently in the last year have been trying different methods of working out other than iron. I have rings and many other equipment, recently I have made my own workout routine with the knowledge off of your articles. my routine is 4 days a week and it consists of 60 sec holds with planches and levers, currently holding tuck planche for 60 and tuck lever for 60 now on to flat back tuck lever and planche. I am able to do muscle ups but I curious if working on doing them the SLOW style will boost my strength. I also have added pistols with a 5 rep range each leg. Once able to do 5 reps should I start adding weight or start adding holds or slower tempo? And also have added GHR on a stability ball around 3 reps I can do. One last thing should I add the leg lift progession to this routine. I eventually want to proceded to ring strength after I can accomplish all the planche levels and lever levels!
Thanks and I am excited to continue with the gymnastic style of working out