I am sorry if this has been asked and aswered before. if it has, please send me the link, i think i remeber reading it but i could not find it. I dont know why, but I can not for the life of me understand what an embedded work out is. Like, when i think i start to get it i read something else that confuses me. I have read the book 2 or three times now and read that section in the book 5 or 6 times now, and still don't understand
embedded
Started by Ian Legrow, June 3, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,899 Views
The basic idea with embedded statics is that the static position is part of an overall movement.
In simple terms, you have to get into the static position somehow, the position being at the end of that somehow.
What the somehow is, is totally up to you, but Coach says embedded to make sure you don't just go into it willy nilly.
A simple example is a FL, one could just fling themselves up, but to embed it you could do a front pull to inverted hang and lower into the FL.