How do I get my chest to be squared as opposed to round? It seems like only certain people have that look, I.e, bruce lee, vince gironda, etc. Any help please?
Daniel
Started by ilove2workout28, May 27, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,473 Views
How do I get my chest to be squared as opposed to round? It seems like only certain people have that look, I.e, bruce lee, vince gironda, etc. Any help please?
Daniel
A combination of both, but if you are lean and have a round chest that's pretty much what you've got. Working on the horizontal sternal fibers might help fake a squared look, as the costal fibers (the ones that attach to the ribs instead of the sternum or clavicle) will make things look rounded. There's nothing wrong with either one, women won't care at all. They'll be like chest + abs+ good teeth = win. Or some variation thereof! ![]()
I'm pretty sure I have the round look, as most guys do. My real problem is losing bodyfat. I'm not trying to get extremely low, my low enough. I'm doing sets of burpees with 30-60 seconds rest in between, then I do self resistance exercises.
ilove2workout28 said:I'm pretty sure I have the round look, as most guys do. My real problem is losing bodyfat. I'm not trying to get extremely low, my low enough. I'm doing sets of burpees with 30-60 seconds rest in between, then I do self resistance exercises.
You can do burpees until the cows come home but if your diet isn't up to par you won't reach low bodyfat levels. Hell you don't even need cardio to reach low bodyfat levels, it helps, but diet is number 1.
Sadly, I don't eat the best. Its hard also the way I work. 7pm-3am.
slizzardman said:There's nothing wrong with either one, women won't care at all. They'll be like chest + abs+ good teeth = win.
Oh, of course, just not forget the money and you'll be a man who every girl will want... ![]()
The only cardio i get comes from the wods but with simply following at least an 80% paleo diet, my body fat is under 10% easy
ilove2workout28 said:Sadly, I don't eat the best. Its hard also the way I work. 7pm-3am.
I use to work 12 hour night shifts, just have to plan your meals around them. You can not out train a crappy diet.