Nicest planche on floor i have evern seen

Started by ashita, May 27, 2011 · 13 Replies · 3,545 Views

ashita

Here what it gives when a ring specialist does a full planche on the floor.

Probably the nicest planche that i have ever seen except mine :P ( kidding ^^ ).

what i love is how he starts and reach the planche position.

I usually start from a straddle and then i close my legs.

I do like him sometimes, it's much much harder, and look how he does it smoothly !

Also it's the first time i see someone doing a planche with the hands like this .

I will try it later

By the way, when you look at him next to the young kid, he isn't much taller haha

YM29aKBwAek

Michael Traynor

i might cry too if I had to show everyone my planche after Cheng Yibing showed his! ;)

ashita
:lol:
Christian Sørlie

Very nice, I use the same handplacement when I train my pl**che (don't wanna say planche after this vid :roll: )

And L sits, for me that handplacement just makes everything more extendable. Might be a person to person preferance, but with that handplacement i can hold my tuck pl**che, with fingers forward or a bit to the side, can't hold it.

Cole Dano

It certainly is!

ashita
Christian said:
when I train my pl**che (don't wanna say planche after this vid :roll: )

:lol: His planche is just BEAUTIFUL, my planche is as good as his(well almost ^^) but it's how he reach the planche position that make it impressive, serisouly, i will watch it in slow motion lool

Rafael David

If someone can do it on rings what is the floor to him? 8)

Razz

b2RZZodf6Qs

ashita
Mikael said:
If someone can do it on rings what is the floor to him? 8)

:twisted:

Thanks razz for the video, the planche press to handstand is my goal.

this is just so beautiful 8)

Razz

Ashita I guess you'll be doing 10+planche press HS within a year..you crazy guy :P

ashita
Razz said:
Ashita I guess you'll be doing 10+planche press HS within a year..you crazy guy :P

Aha i wish ! and with 30 lbs weighted vest 8) :twisted: :lol:

Christian Sørlie
ashita said:
and with 30 lbs weighted vest

Tied to your ankles of course :wink:

RatioFitness
Top-Planche-Fingers-Facing-Forward1.bmp
ashita
Christian said:
ashita said:
and with 30 lbs weighted vest

Tied to your ankles of course :wink:

Both, ankle and weighted vest ;)

Btw i started a few days ago planche with ankle weight :)