Seminar meetup info

Started by Erich Lin, May 27, 2011 · 6 Replies · 3,524 Views

Erich Lin

Is anyone arriving early ? I get in on Friday night @ 8:20 PM andd wouldn't mind grabbing dinner, walking around, doing some flags on cactis ... the usual.

Joshua Naterman

Meet us all at the tilted kilt! If you're staying at the host hotel it's across the street and if you're at the Thunderbird it's close by. I'll PM you my number and you can call and let me know where you're at once you get out of the airport so that I can try to help you find the place.

Erik Sjolin

The Tilted Kilt? Any particular time, or group that we should look for?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I got to the hotel and it suddenly dawned on me; I don't know what anyone looks like and aside from the hotel I have no addresses to go on. :oops:

Pedro Otero

Look for whoever seems most awesome, hehe...

For me, what happened in Mallorca was I just went down to the lobby and carefully examined everyone, searching for the undefined. Eventually you notice that someone else is doing it to you too, triggering something of a staring contest where someone eventually breaks and says something like "Gymnastic Bodies?" Then you start doing it in groups. :)

Erik Sjolin

I hate to admit it, but that's what I've been doing. If you've been in or around the Hampton Inn and saw a really tall guy in a red t-shirt creeping around like he doesn't know where he's supposed to be, that was me. :lol:

I got here super early too though, and slizzardman is the only one I've seen (from his videos) so I've been trying to spot him.

Needless to say, hasn't been going too well. :roll:

Pedro Otero

hehe, it's how it goes, took me a while too. It'll be almost 8p when I get there, so unfortunately I can't end your misery quite yet. You get used to it though! See you in a couple of hours~

j4b

I was actively searching the pool area via tanning and floating noodles, to no avail! See you all tonight :P