Warm Up / Conditioning Circuit

Started by Michael Traynor, May 24, 2011 · 0 Replies · 2,188 Views

Michael Traynor

This is a warm up circuit I do for my WODs, after Cardio warm up and Joint Prehab/Wrist Series before FSP.

I'm not posting this as a suggestion that everyone should do this as for some it would probably be to the detriment of the quality of their WOD work. But I have worked up to this warm up starting from 5x Pull Up, Dip, Push Up. It gets me warm fast and I enjoy it so thought some of you might like to see.

GWUID5GmXW0

N.B. My 'German' technique is absolutely horrible and arched; this is partly due to it being the latest addition to the Warm Up and i'm still learning the technique to stay hollow and partly to do with the pbars/table being too close to the ground.