Seems like he will be documenting his road to the 2012 Olympics. Should be fun to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JonHorton2012
Besides singing dogs and motorcycle clips here are the first training clips.
9jTKsDZa8ME
sDOZ3kXmMAw
Started by gymgreg, May 23, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,169 Views
Seems like he will be documenting his road to the 2012 Olympics. Should be fun to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JonHorton2012
Besides singing dogs and motorcycle clips here are the first training clips.
9jTKsDZa8ME
sDOZ3kXmMAw
Thanks for the heads up. I subscribed.
Thanks ![]()
Very cool!
His highbar stuff is lookin real good again. Glad to see he's bringin back the triple double. Cassina was also looking really nice with great swing out of it.
Also Brandon Wynn is ridiculously jacked. Its actually absurd.
Nice I almost never subscribe to youtube channels, BUT I DID!!! Yes!!! I am so glad he is doing this.
Wish more gymnasts would do this.