Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I had a question about the area in general.
Does anybody know of any shuttle services between the Phoenix airport and the hotel?
Started by Erik Sjolin, May 21, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,459 Views
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I had a question about the area in general.
Does anybody know of any shuttle services between the Phoenix airport and the hotel?
Super shuttle is your best bet but if you let me know when I can pick you up. I'll be there Thursday at noon-ish, so unless you're getting in earlier than that just let me know and I can probably pick you up from the airport. I might be busy from 4-7 or so thursday and or friday evening but that would be about it.
Thanks, I'll check them out!
Thanks for the offer, but I'm getting in on Friday so that's a bit of a schedule conflict. I really appreciate it, though. ![]()
i am getting in on friday @ 8:20 at phoenix airport if anyone wants to split a taxi ![]()
erichlin said:i am getting in on friday @ 8:20 at phoenix airport if anyone wants to split a taxi
Good news! Through the magic of shitty airlines, now I too should be arriving at 8:20! If you read this before leaving the airport we can meet up. I'll be sure to check this post before leaving the airport. Cheers!
Rio I left you a private message with my number