Me filming some of the capoeiristas at my gym. Most of the time I was just doing jinga and dodging their kicks, I did throw in a couple of au and kicks here and there.
Cemm4K9AU5o
Started by John Sapinoso, May 21, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,112 Views
Me filming some of the capoeiristas at my gym. Most of the time I was just doing jinga and dodging their kicks, I did throw in a couple of au and kicks here and there.
Cemm4K9AU5o
Pretty cool! Some of those kicks looked really swift.
I vote this the coolest member video on the forum!
Great stuff Tsoo!
I really like the vibe of the facility you are at, a really nice healthy mix of things going on. That's what i wish i could build my studio into.
That's awesome ts00nami, I showed it to some of my capoeirista friends, needless to say they loved it!
I second that Mr Brady, I wish there was somewhere to train like that around here, it looks so friendly as well!