HI,
I FEEL REALLY SILLY ASKING THIS, BUT I HAVE SEARCHED THE BOARD AND NOT FOUND AN ANSWER YET. :oops: wHAT IS CYCLING EXACTLY? IS THAT LIKE WHAT FEB'S YOU DO AND WHAT FSP'S YOU DO FOR TWELVE WEEKS?
Started by Ian Legrow, May 19, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,000 Views
HI,
I FEEL REALLY SILLY ASKING THIS, BUT I HAVE SEARCHED THE BOARD AND NOT FOUND AN ANSWER YET. :oops: wHAT IS CYCLING EXACTLY? IS THAT LIKE WHAT FEB'S YOU DO AND WHAT FSP'S YOU DO FOR TWELVE WEEKS?
There no need for caps lock here, our sight will still allow us to read the tinier letters ![]()
Cycling or Steady State Cycle(SSC) is a form of training method for any exercise here. It can be FSP or FBE too.
It's a simple yet a very effective approach.
The point is that you increase the load of the FBE or the duration of the static hold and you progress through a stage of over-load, load and under-load as less and less effort is required. The most important thing is that you DO NOT change the load or the duration of the exercise it stays the same during the cycle, that's the main point.
A SSC's duration is normally 8-12 weeks and Coach Sommer says it takes a minimum of 6 weeks to see actual physical improvements so I'd say go for a 6-8 weeks minimum.