Not trolling, but just when I thought gymnasts were the strongest pound for pound humans, the Shaolin monks crossed my mind and they seem to take the title. Though monks do dedicate their entire lives to training, compared to the 10-15 years of training gymnastics. All on a vegetarian diet. Some amazing things I've see them do, just some....
-Rope around arms while getting pulled apart by two mules walking in the opposite direction
-headstand instead of handstand (i know, headstand is in yoga also)
-Iron cross holding ropes, not rings
-balance on a spear to the stomach
-getting hanged mid-air by the neck while meditating cross legged (harder than front lever?)
-they also have amazing hops and can flip like ninjas
-planche...and v-sits with legs over the shoulder
-taking a kick to the groin
-balance on nothing but two spears to each nipple
-finger handstands
just listing some things that I remember off the bat. So can we all agree that Shaolin Monks indeed have more strength pound 4 pound than gymnasts? Not trolling as you can see i'm a regular here