Monday I was playing around with human flags and tried to do one on a very weird setup that I wasn't used to, my left arm was the top arm (the pulling arm). I had to unlock the left shoulder and bend the elbow to get up and once I got level I tried to then lock the shoulder and the elbow. Had immediate pain when the shoulder locked out and I came down. I was able to finish the WOD. Tuesday, all day my shoulder just felt really sore,as if it were dislocated and put back in the socket the day before. When starting my workout I was unable to dips so I did some handstand work and it began to make it feel better. I was able to complete my FSPs and ring series WOD but I still have this soreness.
Pain=
-Any dipping motion
-Motion where you hold your elbow parallel to floor and rotate the shoulder joint back and forth by rotating the palm toward the ground and rotating the back of the hand to the sky. (Don't know the name of that movement)
Could this be a torn rotator cuff?? I am just confused because I am still able to do so much. Not sure what it could be. Thanks for any help in advance.