Little Magento tip for GB.com store - change store name

Started by Danny, May 18, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,000 Views

Danny

Hi Coach,

I've just ordered my first set Xtreme Rings trough the Gymnasticbodies.com store. I work as a webdeveloper and noticed that you are using Magento as your webshop software. One thing that I would change is the name of the store, which is now 'Main Website Store'. This name appears on a lot of different pages, e-mails and so on. For example, the confirmation e-mail that my Xtreme Rings were shipped started with: "Thank you for your order from Main Website Store.".

It is pretty easy to change the name of your store into something more recognizable. You can do this under System > Stores.

Don't want to nit pick, just trying to help. :D

Coach Sommer

dannibol,

Thank you for the heads up! Great suggestions and I have passed them on to my technical people with instructions to make the necessary changes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer