Ninja Warrior... Take a minute to vote for my friend and I

Started by JoeSimo, August 8, 2008 · 8 Replies · 3,193 Views

JoeSimo

Hey all...

I am a finalist for G4TV's American Ninja Challenge to win a trip a trip to Japan to compete on Ninja warrior, the worlds hardest obstacle course. Now I need everyones help to go vote for me and to tell everyone they know to do the same. This time the competition looks tough. So, I really need everyones help this time. My friend Rick S. and I are both finalists again and hope this time to make it all the way to Japan.

So, please take a moment to visit the website to vote for me and my friend. Registration take sonly a minute. So, please vote and drop a comment!

Direct link to my video... Joe.S

http://www.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior/rate.aspx?ninja_key=41

and my friend Ricks: http://www.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior/rate.aspx?ninja_key=33

Voting is open from Aug 7th until Aug 17th. Time is short but i know we can make it happen.

Thanks everyone

Much Love

Joe

kbryk

A guy from a Chicago Parkour group I know entered in that contest too. Best thing to do is train rock climb and train agility, the guy from Chicago isn't to strong, I've met him and parkoured with him.

JoeSimo

Yeah Im an avid rock climber and rather agile. In fact going climbing tomorrow. Cant wait there is this 5.12 i want to start projecting. woo!

kbryk

5.12 route is that for a wall or a boulder?, I use to boulder a bit, my brother goes to Devil Lake in Illinois, its a good long drive, but he said it's great out there.

JoeSimo

thats for wall climbing Boulders are rated on the V scale like V0 V1 and so on. I frequent the Gunks cause is the closets cliff to where I am in NY. Great climbing up there. Weather looks awesome for tomorrows trip too

jumpupandfly

Great work man!!

I'm definately voting for you - the pull ups under your porch were insane, your grip strength must be immense.

And your butterfly twists were smmoooooth :D

Nic Scheelings

Great work Joe! I voted for you and Rick but i must say all the videos of the potential contestants are fantastic, it's really hard to seperate them and all deserve the chance to go! These vids are now compulsory viewing before training sessions :D!

If only they held trials in Aus i would be there in a flash.

Good luck!

JoeSimo

Yeah i know all the finalists are amazing athletes. I'll be happy for who ever ends up going. I think we all deserve a chance to go.

Rod Abbott

JoeSimo,

Great moves by you and Rick. I voted for you both! What you guys do I aspire to.

Awesome. Great work.

Rod